Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Early NFL Plays - Week 12

Well, I'm gonna be outta town again this weekend. That's right, going down to the Outer Banks for Turkey Day, Black Friday, College Football Saturday, and coming home NFL Sunday.

Atlantic City was fun, as always. But I didn’t win this time… I guess you can’t win every time, right?

We went to Jay-Z’s new Atlantic City 40/40 club Saturday night. Me and the crew got VIP tables and bottles of Champaign… had a great time.

Anyway, I have 2 early NFL plays this week, one on Thursday.

Early NFL plays:
Denver -2
Bet this one fast, because I can already see the line moving up. Remember my play last week before the lines moved ;O)

Anyway, that being said, Denver is one of the best teams in the NFL this year, and I can see them with a shot at the Super Bowl. So far this year, they have played 5 teams with winning records and beat 4 of them. After shutting out the Jets last week, I don’t see this team slowing down. Give the 2, and bet the winner.

Kansas City -3
For some reason, it seems like the line makers are not giving this team the respect that it deserves. I was on them last week, and I’m riding this train to the bank (or until it crashes).

Good Luck this week.

- The Online Sports Bettor

Labels: ,