Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I love this Ad


The marketing team this group has put together definitely deserves some credit... I hear about BoDog all the time now. Their girls are almost as famous as the Hawaiian Topic chicks that always draw a crowd. It must be because they are based in the Caribbean. It seems like everyone down there has girls in bikinis promoting some beer or some event.

Well, whatever the reason, I like it.

Current plays:
KC -6

I know, it’s not a lot, but I’ll be back with more tomorrow. I’ll also be in Atlantic City all weekend. I’m leaving Friday from work, so after Thursday, I probably won’t be posting again until Monday.

If your @ the poker room in the Borgata or the Taj, you might run into me… you’ll know it’s me by the massive amount of chips I’m hording ;O)