Thursday, December 08, 2005

If I had three wishes…

If I had three wishes…

Remember the TV show “Out of This World”? No? Well is was a stupid, sitcom that first aired in 1987. Anyway, a brief description of the show is listed below:
This show revolved around a teenager, who was a little different from most: she was half alien! She had the ability to stop time. Unfortunately, her father (the alien) wasn't around to guide her, though she could communicate with him. She had a surfer boyfriend -with whom she could not share her secret, though she was often tempted...

My first wish would definitely be the ability to freeze time, just like she had. Not only could she freeze time, but she could awaken people in this frozen period of time to enjoy it with her. Just think… there would be no more reasons to have a quicky. If you don’t have time for the full blown love making session, just freeze time! Also, a little short on cash? Freeze time, walk into a bank, and your problems are over! Feel like a nap at work (even though I don’t really see why you would have to work), just freeze time again, and you could lounge in the boss’s office (and move all his stuff around)!

Yeah… that would be my first wish.

My second wish… world peace? Feed the hungry? Eternal Happiness (= Prozac for life?)

No, none of the above… It would have to be to never do laundry ever again! Meaning, I would love to come home from work, take off my shirt, throw it on the floor, and in the next ½ a second, it was miraculously dry cleaned and hanging in my closet. Yep, no laundry for me would be my second wish.

Now that I have sex, money, sleep, and laundry covered, my next wish would have to involve vanity… It just has too…

Should I be a movie star with looks like Brad Pitt? Should I be irresistible to the opposite sex?

Well, I don’t want to be famous. I’m happy with the way I look, and my luck with the ladies. (I mean where is the fun if they just throw themselves at you?) I think I would wish to never age, never died, and never get injured (just like the vampires in Anne Rice’s books: Interview with a Vampire, etc.) The only catch is that I would want someone to share my life with, so my partner (yes, wife… even though I’m not married) would have to have the same ability. If I couldn’t get it for two, I would pass.

Passing would still leave my last wish open… in that case, I guess I would wish for something for the good of all people. Maybe to cure cancer or alzheimer's, even though another disease will take their places… Maybe, I could end religion, because it has caused so many wars… Or wish that all people treat each other a little nicer and with respect…

It's really a mess when you’re trying to figure out a wish for the good of all people. There are just too many problems to solve with just one wish (or even three for that matter)… so I guess I’d be selfish and wish for the most magnificent penis in the world!

That’s not asking for too much :O)

- The Online Sports Bettor