Monday, December 19, 2005

I'm going to the Super Bowl - Fantasy Football

Well with Domanick Davis out on Sunday, I plugged Jonathan Wells in and he had a great day. Add Steve Smith's almost regular great performance, and I had another easy week… It helped that my opponent started both Michael Vick and Alge Crumpler last night in Chicago…

Anyway, I’m now gearing up for my fantasy football Super Bowl and currently I’m trying to snag the Vikings Defense and Frank Gore of the waiver wire… Sure with 5 runbacks, you would think I have enough, but do you ever really have enough? Besides, I now have room without ANY need for a backup QB or others… In fact I can slash and burn and drop/add 50 times this week and it won’t matter :O)

So I’m guaranteed more money (already up 70% over my buy-in & second place gets another 150%), but in this league I just want to win! After losing the fantasy baseball world series on it's last day, I’m looking for some revenge…