Tuesday, December 20, 2005

NFL Week 15 Football Bets - Recap

Well after 5 weeks of posting plays, my record stands at 18-11 for a total of +5.63 units YTD. Not too bad, my plays of the week on the website are now at 9-6 and going in the right direction now too…

A Quick Recap of the weekend's bets:
Kansas City Chiefs/New York Giants UNDER 48 -108 - WIN
Denver Broncos -8 -110 - WIN
Arizona Cardinals -3 +120 - Lose
Dallas Cowboys +2.5 -102 - Lose
Pittsburgh Steelers -3 -119 - WIN
Green Bay Packers/Baltimore Ravens OVER 33½ -110 - WIN

I’m already looking at Minny this week and will probably post a play tonight as the Ravens are heading into a let down game against a much better competitor than Green Bay. I just need to run some numbers tonight, but I except this line to be off substantially. Of course, since the spread has already swung 4 points in the Ravens favor, it needs some investigation.

Anyway, I should be back with a few early plays tonight (or tomorrow)...

Good Luck all

- The Online Sports Bettor