Monday, December 12, 2005

Week 14 Football Bets - Recap

Well, went 2-2 this week (3-3 technically), and I guess breaking even is better than losing… I did give back some juice though… Anyway, it a marathon, not a race and you have to play through the so-so weeks and losing streaks to come out ahead.

Quick recap below:

Tennessee Titans -6 -112 - Won the game but failed to cover - Lose
Cincinnati Bengals -12 -105 - Won the game but failed to cover - Lose
Indianapolis Colts/Jacksonville Jaguars OVER 42 -110 - Win
New England Patriots -3.5 -109 - Win

Same game:
Oakland Raiders -3 +114 - Lose
New York Jets +3 -105 - Win

I ending up losing 0.22 units this week, including the game I bought off. That and I lost my play of the week, which always sucks... But yeah, I'm still 13-9 YTD on plays posted here and 8-6 on my plays of the week. Things could be worse.

Posted Bets: 13-9 YTD, +3.30 units (not too bad over the 4 weeks I've been posting)

- The Online Sports Bettor