Friday, December 16, 2005

Week 15 Football Bets - Added Play

Arizona Cardinals -3 +120
Yeah, I sold the extra point... The Texans really don't want to win this game. They have their eyes set on next year and Bush. Their coash is gone after this season, Domanick Davis is questionable and might not play, and Andre Johnson hasn't been any help to David Carr who was sacked six times last week... This is more than a bet on the Cardinals, this is a strong fade on Houston.

Earlier Week 15 NFL Bets:
Denver Broncos -8 -110
Dallas Cowboys +2.5 -102
Pittsburgh Steelers -3 -119 (Now my NFL free pick)

A word on the Steelers, I bet them before all the Love Boat news started coming out of Minnesota this week. I liked this play then, and love it now... I might bet another 1 unit play on them this Sunday (at -3.5 or 4) if it still looks as good...

Good Luck

- The Online Sports Bettor