Monday, January 23, 2006

Early Super Bowl Bet - Seattle Seahawks vs Pittsburgh Steelers

I was on the Steelers in the Wild Card Round, and passed on the side when they played the Colts. Well, I faded them last week, and I'm fading them again here...

Seattle Seahawks +3.5 +102
Seattle Seahawks Money Line +168

I jumped on this early to ensure that I could get the 1/2 point above 3. I also bet the Money Line here... while I think most of the money will be on the Steelers in the next two weeks, you can never be sure (it depends a lot on who gets the most hype). Anyway, I wanted to bet the Seahawks now as my initial line puts them at 6. I'll still continue to handicap this game, and if anything significant makes me change sides (or back off the side) I'll post it here.

I'll also add my thoughts to this game and pick my Super Bowl Play of the Week over the next two weeks.

Good Luck

- The Online Sports Bettor

Lingerie Bowl III
Play online at Bodog, win a chance to tackle a lingerie model!