Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The end of the NFL regular season

JUST FOUND YOUR WEBSITE......GREAT RECORD SO FAR....I LIVE IN ENGLAND AND FOLLOW AMERICAN SPORTS...NFL BEING ONE OF MY FAVORITES....I’M IN MY FIRST YEAR OF CAPPING AND BEEN LOOKING FOR A GOOD CAPPER TO FOLLOW SO IM HOPING I DON’T CURSE YOU BY FOLLOWING SOME OF YOUR PICKS.....GREAT SITE AND LOOK FORWARD TO YOU KICKING THE BOOKIES ASS!!!!!....GOOD LUCK...ANTHONY

Thanks Anthony! I’m not afraid of curses, and I hope I don’t let you down :O)

Moving on:
After a wild new year’s, it’s time to calm down and focus again on the NFL for the playoffs. With the number of weekly games greatly reduced this time of year, my number of plays will decrease as well. That said, as far as this coming weekend goes, the Jags and the Steelers both look interesting. No bets yet, but I’ll post them here when they’re placed.

Anyway, I finished up 2-2 last weekend for a loss of 0.13 units, bringing this blog’s record to 27-14-1 for the year 2005. My NFL Play of the Week record currently stands at 11-6 for 2005 (although I did go 3-1 in last year's playoffs, so maybe its 14-7 for the entire year).

Be back soon.

Good Luck

- The Online Sports Bettor