Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year, you sports betting people

Well, it's a new year, and even an online sports bettor has to take a break from sports betting every once in a while. After a few great days in NYC, I'm keeping the party alive. I'm currently on my way to Atlantic City and looking forward to a few more days of rest and relaxation. I know that there is some great college football today, but due to busy holiday schedule, I haven't gotten a chance to handicap a single game... But thats okay by me, because the NFL Playoffs are here!

The first few weeks of the playoffs are some of the best games to bet, and you can be sure, I will be... and I'll be posting all my games here.

I ended up 2-2 for the NFL week 17. (so far 27-14-1 YTD) While it wasn't a strong finish, it was one I can live with. Afterall, week 17 is one of the hardest to predict with so many teams resting players or just giving up... Weeks 1 and 2 are probably the worst, than week 17.

Anyway, got to go. Have a great and lucky day.

- The Online Sports Bettor