Monday, January 30, 2006

Last week of Fantasy Football - Super Bowl XL

Well, my fantasy team sucks this week. Even though the Seahawks were my NFL Pick of the Week for the Conference championship round of the NFL Playoffs, I decided to load my team with Broncos. Why? Who knows... I guess I liked their players. (BTW, I’m talking about the fantasy football CBS Sportsline Playoff Challenge here.)

Anyway, I cut and pasted this from the rules:

Finally, you will be allowed to change only 2 players prior to the Super Bowl, with 6 players carrying over from the previous week.
Yeah, I fucked myself. My starting line up now consists of 4 Broncos after changing my 2 guy limit. Well, I can say goodbye to that buy-in… At least I got second in my regular season money league. (I'm still up big for this season' s fantasy action.)

Just for laughs, I’m posting my lineup below, so you can see just how bad it is...

Hasselbeck, Matt QB SEA
Alexander, Shaun RB SEA
Anderson, Mike RB DEN - NOT PLAYING
Engram, Bobby WR SEA
Jackson, Darrell WR SEA
Alexander, Stephen TE DEN - NOT PLAYING
Elam, Jason K DEN - NOT PLAYING
Broncos, DST DST DEN - NOT PLAYING

Fucking Fantastic... Well, one less thing I have to care about this coming Sunday...

Good Luck.

- The Online Sports Bettor