Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Sportsline NFL Division Playoffs - Fantasy Football

Sportsline gives every player a point ranking based on their performance through out the 2005 NFL season. You have 300 points that you can allocate to pick players from each position for each week of the Playoffs. We contributed some cash in my league, winner take all.

These are my starters this week:

Players - Units
Plummer, Jake QB DEN - 59
Alexander, Shaun RB SEA - 83
James, Edgerrin RB IND - 63
Engram, Bobby WR SEA - 21
Jackson, Darrell WR SEA - 16
Alexander, Stephen TE DEN - 5
Gould, Robbie K CHI - 19
Bears, DST DST CHI - 34
Team Units - 300

Yeah, I sacrificed @ tight end and kicker to try to fill my team with studs elsewhere. I’ve got the two best running backs going this week, as well as the best defense. I picked up the two wide receivers from Seattle because I believe that they are incredibly undervalued by Sportsline, and I needed to save on points. As I like Denver to win this week, I grabbed Plummer at QB.

I should be back with some football bets for this weekened tonight.

Good Luck.

- The Online Sports Bettor