Friday, January 20, 2006

This Weekend's Bets - Football and Boxing

That last post was way too political... I might be writing this just to push that one backā€¦

Anyway, just recapping the plays I currently have going this weekend.

Football Bets:
Seattle Seahawks -3.5 -104 NFL Play of the Week
Denver Broncos -4 +104
Record on all posted football bets: 33-19-1, +13.26 units

Boxing Bet:
Erik Morales -103
Record on posted boxing bets: 1-1, -0.86 units

You can see my thoughts on these in previous posts. Not great write-ups this week, I must have been too busy reading headlines. :OP

There might be some more bets to come tomorrow or Sunday, so I would check back before game time.

Good Luck

- The Online Sports Bettor

Lingerie Bowl III
Play online at Bodog, win a chance to tackle a lingerie model!