Thursday, March 16, 2006

Added NCAA March Madness Bet - Watching the Line

Sport : NCAA Basketball
Selection : Texas A&M 3/16/2006 9:30:01 PM - EST
Spread -1 -110 for Game

Syracuse is a dog for a reason. They opened as the fav, and action came in against them... I haven't watched the line (or the action), but I would think that the public would be betting the higher ranked team. This means that the money coming in on A&M is probably Sharp. If I'm right, A&M would be the play based on the thoughts of others....

My favorite line movement site is F'ed up, and I can't see all the action on this game...

Covers has bets as:
Texas A&M 1079 Syracuse 1852

This small sample size leads me to believe that I'm right where the Public is on the Orange and the Sharps are taking the other side. Not really enough bets to be sure though...

Anyway, Good Luck. I'm on Texas but still rooting for the Big East :O)

- The Online Sports Bettor