Monday, March 20, 2006

March Madness & NIT Betting

Mitchell's long 3-pointer with 3.9 seconds capped a wild finish and gave the fourth-seeded Tigers a 58-57 victory over No. 12 seed Texas A&M in the second round of the Atlanta Regional on Saturday.

3-2-1 so far this tourney on all posted plays. The only problem is being able to post all my plays as I make them. With an incredibly busy schedule recently around work and life, making bets and getting to the computer to post them has been very difficult, and might soon get even harded...

Anyway, not to fear, this won't inpact my football picking abilities next season since I'll have a full week to bet and post football picks, but I'm worried that I might not be a goood person to follow for baseball. But I'll still try to post bets as I make them.

Good Luck as always.

- The Online Sports Bettor