Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Two rare NBA bets for tonight

I like Toronto in this spot, and I think I found some value with this line. As for the Suns, everyone and their mother is on them, and everyone and their mother is telling me to bet them, so if I'm wrong here so is everyone else :O) Seriously, I usually fade the public, but there are a lot of smart people on this play, so I jumped on board... No NIT bets tonight. Minnesota +7 looks temping, but it's hard to bet against the best team in the bracket in Cincinnati.

Sport : NBA Basketball
Selection : Toronto Raptors 3/21/2006 7:35:01 PM - EST
Spread -1½ +100 for Game

Sport : NBA Basketball
Selection : Phoenix Suns 3/21/2006 10:35:01 PM - EST
Spread -5½ -105 for Game

1-0-1 last night. 4-2-2 on the NCAA tournaments so far.
These are the first NBA bets posted here.

Good Luck

- The Online Sports Bettor