Wednesday, March 08, 2006

WARNING: This blog has been locked

If you are wondering what has happened to me the last couple of days:

#1. I was lazy yesterday and didn't post
#2. I log into blogger today and find this:

This blog has been locked by Blogger's spam-prevention robots. You will not
be able to publish your posts, but you will be able to save them as drafts.

Save your post as a draft or click here (link erased) for more about what's
going on and how to get your blog unlocked. - Blogger

Anyway, I'm typing this now as a draft and will publish it when this bolg gets unlock...

Other news, Barry Bonds on the cover of SI has been getting a lot of press, MLB spring training is under way, and the World Baseball Classic started yesterday (but does anyone care?)

Also, my work has banned Blogger (I think), so my posting will reduce... Too bad, I like posting from work...

I also have a new addition to my blog roll Everything Sports:
Jon form OK, writes about the world of sports. It's a cool blog.

Anyway, that's all for today...

As always, Good Luck.

- The Online Sports Bettor