Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Fantasy Baseball Talk

Okay, I dropped Xavier Nady for Justin Morneau and Perdo Feliz for Aubrey Huff. Both Morneau and Huff have been struggling this season, but both have a lot of potential. Morneau was suppose to break out last year and it never happened... Well, there is some break out talk about him again this year, and I'm willing to take the gamble. Huff on the other hand was drafted pretty high, but was drop in my league due to his .160 batting average. Away, this guy is infamous for turning it on after the all-star break, so I'll ride out his slow streak for a while. Also there have been a lot of trade rumors about him going around. The most interesting? Atlanta or LA...

Well since I've been talking fantasy, I going to post my roster so you can see my team. I'm in a 10 team, H2H, 5x5, daily transaction league, with playoffs. And with plenty of money of course :O)

My team:

M. Barrett (ChC - C)
M. Teixeira (Tex - 1B)
M. Giles (Atl - 2B)
C. Figgins (LAA - 2B,3B,OF)
F. López (Cin - 2B,SS)
A. Huff (TB - 1B,3B,OF)
H. Ramírez (Fla - SS)
B. Abreu (Phi - OF)
G. Sizemore (Cle - OF)
M. Holliday (Col - OF)
J. Morneau (Min - 1B)
H. Matsui (NYY - OF) DL

R. Oswalt (Hou - SP)
N. Lowry (SF - SP)
S. Kazmir (TB - SP)
C. Cordero (Was - RP)
D. Turnbow (Mil - RP)
C. Ray (Bal - RP)
C. Sabathia (Cle - SP)
D. Haren (Oak - SP)
J. Lackey (LAA - SP)
K. Escobar (LAA - SP,RP)

Well that's all for now. Still on my betting hiatus.

Good Luck.

- The Online Sports Bettor