Tuesday, May 23, 2006

a fantasy baseball tuesday

Not betting, just focusing on fantasy baseball which for some reason I am stuck in the middle of the pack. My team is sick, but with a few injuries, I'm reevaluating a few positions. Currently, I’m weak at CI and my Utility position, and I’m decided who to keep and who to drop... My current list is:

Justin Morneau
Brad Wilkerson
Xavier Nady
Aubrey Huff
Lyle Overbay
Pedro Feliz

I have Nady (yeah, I jumped on that train) and Feliz (riding another hot bat)... Right now, I’m pretty sure that the X man is going for Morneau, but I’m still deciding if I should let Feliz go... He has great eligability, and he can stay hot (or not turn cold), I’d like to keep him...

Anyway, that’s about all going on. Still on a break from betting...

Good Luck.

- The Online Sports Bettor