Saturday, September 16, 2006

Feedback on this weeks NFL Play of the Week

All bets posted here.

Feedback: couldn't disagree more (with the Carolina bet). Big road win and Minnesota isn't a favorite. Week 2 is great for teams with upset wins in week 1.

My response: That's a very general statement. I look at each game on a game by game basis... and there are several trends directly against what you are saying.

look for week one road dogs that won, that are still dogs at home in week 2. It's 10-0 ATS in the last ten fading these teams...

I don't put much stock in trends, and trends aren't why I like this game. The Jets fit into the same mentioned trend, but I'm not playing the Pats.

This is a strong Carolina team, and I believe Minnesota is overrated do in part to their Monday night road win.

Good Luck.