Friday, September 08, 2006

More on the Denver Broncos Bet

I was just questioned on the Denver and I wanted to post my response real quick.

I'm also watching the Dallas/Jags line and injury reports. I might have a play for this Sunday morning... just giving warning.

My quick reponse:
On my way out, but Denver was under rated last year, and I believe they still are this year. I got to know this team really well in 05 and was hoping to ride them throught the SB. Well it didn't happen, but they played a very tough schedule last year and came out 7-3 against teams with a .500 record or better during the regular season.

I'll admit the Rams are better this year. That said this is a bet on the Broncos, not a fade on the Rams.

It's week 1, and anything can happen. Honestly my strongest play might have been last night, but I'm considering this my strongest for Sunday.

Good Luck.