Tuesday, October 10, 2006

NFL lines and bets, Google videos & Derrick Mason

The Broncos -15? Yeah, Oakland is bad, but the Broncos have only scored more than 15 once this year. I haven't run my lines yet this week, but I'll imagine that the Raiders have a little cushion here.

Quick bet (to win a 1/2 unit):
Oakland Raiders
15-October-2006 5:15 PM PST
Spread +9 for 1st Half +102

Google videos:
Did they really need to buy YouTube? I mean they already have some Vida Guerra videos and girls dancing in panties.

Raven WR Derrick Mason criticized his team’s lack of offensive production after Monday night’s loss to Denver - and he didn’t spare the coaching staff. “Our offense is not playing, plain and simple,” Mason said, according to the Baltimore Sun. “It’s very, very disappointing and whoever tries to sugarcoat it, they don’t need to be in this locker room – coaches included. If you try to sugarcoat it, you might as well be playing somewhere else and coaching somewhere else.”

Yeah, that's my fantasy wide reciever. I have him in 2 leagues.