Sunday, October 08, 2006

The terrible, terrible New York Jets

That 2nd half bet was garbage. I watched the first and figured that the Jets could not be any worse. Well I was wrong. It seemed like every call went the other way (even though the Jags had more penalty yards, don't believe the box score). I now believe that the Jags D is for real... too bad I was playing against them in my favorite fantasy football league.

Anyway, I went a whole 1-1-1 this week aside from the Jets play.

The Titans played the Colts close and lead most of the way. Of course, Peyton Manning's 4th quarter TD pass to Reggie Wayne was the game winner, but Tennessee covered by 17.

The Patriots and Dophins pushed for me with another TD pass in the 4th for the wrong team. Damn you Tom Brady.

The Browns, my play of the week, lost a freaking 1/2 point. This is the second time this year that I've lost my best bet by a 1/2 points... Phil Dawson missed a field goal in the first half and Cleveland couldn't get in the end zone... sucks.

1-2-1 so far this week. I might have a play tomorrow.

So long.