Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Day Sports Betting - Free Football Pick

Decent weekend so far. Made some money yesterday, my Rutgers teaser is still alive, and I'm adding a play for today...

Dallas Cowboys
25-December-2006 2:00 PM PST
Spread -7 for Game -102

3rd straight road game for the Eagles going against a hot Dallas team that has too many offensive threats for the Eagles to defend. Originally, I was passing on this game, but after a second thought I had to play it. Revenge game, Philly is the public team here (yes really), and America's Team on Christmas day is a great show for the NFL. The Cowboys have also had a few extra days to prepare.

No action on the Jets/Dolphins game, but I'm rooting for the Jets to make the playoffs in their first year under Mangini.

Merry Christmas and Good Luck.

- The Online Sports Bettor