Saturday, December 30, 2006

NFL Week 17 Free Football Picks

I'm typing this while playing poker online @ Bodog. I'm playing 2 tables, so I guessing this post will take a while to write. I'm putting my personal over/under at a 1/2 hour.

Doing great in college bowl games this year... I cashed in the Insight Bowl last night, and Rutgers killed to win me my 4 team teaser. I'm leaning on Texas, but so is the rest of the world so I'll probably pass... I don't see the books losing this one.

NFL Week 17 Bets:
Chicago Bears over Green Bay Packers
31-December-2006 5:15 PM PST
Spread -3 for Game -111
The Bears don't care? right. This is their biggest rival, and Chicago wants to keep them out of the postseason. This game might not mean much if the Giants win tonight, but either way, the Bears will roll... looks like I betting with the public on this one.

New York Giants/Washington Redskins
30-December-2006 5:00 PM PST
Total Points OVER 43 for Game -102
One of the games were both teams care this weekend. This game will go over.

Other NFL games already bet:
New York Jets -12
Washington Redskins +2
both these lines are better now... I should have waited on these.

Not bad, this took 37 minutes including a phone call and a smoke all while winning $10 playing poker, even though I was up about $90 before I had pocket aces busted.

Good Luck.

- The Online Sports Bettor