Friday, January 12, 2007

NFL Divisional Playoffs Free Football Picks - Added Plays

And I'm on 2 more games... 3 favorites out of the 4 games (and I usually bet dogs). I'll passing on the Bears game, but I have a futures bet that they win the division, so you know who I want to win this week.

Baltimore Ravens
Spread -4 -110 for Game
I was on the Colts last week, but I really can't go with them 2 weeks in a row. "Defense wins championships", and I'm going with the best defense in the NFL vs one of the worst. The Colts did a fine job last week at home against the Chiefs, but I expect their line to leak like a sieve this week.

San Diego Chargers
Spread -4½ -110 for Game
The Pats are a public team. When people see the line, they say "Pats in the playoffs getting points?!?!" and they bet New England. I know this. The bookies know this. This line is off. The Charges are the real deal. They are rested. They are 8-0 at home. They have LaDainian Tomlinson. SD is my pick.

I'm already on New Orleans Saints -4½. Look below for write up.

Studying over/unders tonight and watching the weather. I may have another bet tomorrow.

Good Luck.

- The Online Sports Bettor