Friday, March 28, 2008

Just trying to keep up... (March Madness)

with my March Madness bracket! Okay, I shouldn't be too excited. I have Memphis winning in my big money brackets, and other teams have been looking really good this tournament. I do have Louisville in my final four, so I was really glad to see them stomp last night.

I would love to see Stanford beat Texas tonight (the line is Texas -2.5 @ BoDog). One of my best friends has Texas going all the way, and while I usually hope for the best for my friends, we are in a tight race in a small person but big money pool. Knocking him out this early would be great.

Looking at the lines, I think the Nova/Kansas game looks interesting tonight. The cinderella team is getting 12.5 against Kansas, a rock solid team . While I don't think Villanova will win tonight, I do think they have a good shot of keeping it closer than 13.

Anyway, I'm going to a wedding tonight, so I'm not sure if I want to place a bet. I might call one in later on the Nova game once I see how the reception is set up.

Good Luck tonight and in case I don't post, for the rest of the tourney.

The Online Sports Bettor

Labels: ,