Sunday, March 30, 2008

More March Madness talk...

So Davidson just lost, and for the first time in history, all number 1 seeds have made it through to the final four.

The lines for next weekend's games aren't up yet @ BoDog (link on the right), but it looks like Memphis is going to open as a 1 point favorite over UCLA. I imagine that UNC will be favored over Kansas, but I expect that to be a close line as well.

It's been a fun tournament. I think that I'm almost done in all my brackets, since I didn't have all #1's in the final four. I would have liked to see Louisville or Xavier and of course Davidson there, but the best teams were able to fight their way through, and it should make for a couple of exciting games to finish the tournament.

So that's about it for now. Good luck.

The Online Sports Bettor

PS. Check out the Insomniac's Lounge for this pic and other great UCLA cheer pics.

Labels: ,