Friday, September 12, 2008

NFL Sports Betting - Week 2 thoughts

On my way out of town, but I should have time tomorrow to run some numbers and post some picks. Due to the busy schedule, I have to pass on college this week.

A few thoughts on the NFL:

The Houston game has been pushed to Monday Night. I'm thinking that they may come out big after the hurricane. Of course, you will have to see if they play the game...

I like Seattle's home opener against a bad San Fran team... I still need to look at the points.

Kansas City isn't any better, but at home against a terrible Raiders team? I heard that the Raider's coach staff was fighting. Any truth to that? I might be on the Chiefs.

New Orleans looks interesting. Colston is out, but Brees spreads the ball around. Hopefully everyone is overreacting to the Colston news. I need to look at the line.

Speaking of lines, it seems like everyone on Jacksonville's offensive line is injured. This could make Buffalo a play.

Anyway, a few this to think about this week. I should have some bets up tomorrow or Sunday morning.

Good Luck

The Online Sports Bettor