Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Moving on... NFL Week 5 Sports Betting

Terrible week last week. I'm sure a lot of good handicappers lost a lot of good money. I'm also sure that a ton of people got knocked out of their surviver pools. As is life... time to move on and win some money in Week 5.

Arizona Cardinals +1 (-110) over Buffalo Bills (bet at Bodog)

Now I know that this isn't a popular play. The game actually opened with Zona giving points and has been bet the other way on Buffalo. The Bills are 4-0, but very easily could be 2-2 against some mediocre to bad teams. The Cards have been on a bit of a losing streak, but this should end in Arizona thia week. I like this play even with Boldin out this week.

Miami Dolphins +7 (-110) over San Diego Chargers (Bodog)

Miami is better than everyone thinks they are... and the Chargers are much worse. Miami is at home, coming off a bye and needs a win. This team is much improved over last year, and I expect them to show the world this week against a team that too many people had picked to win the Super Bowl this year.

These are the two games I'm on now. I'll be back later in the week with more.

Good Luck!

The Online Sports Bettor