Thursday, October 09, 2008

NFL Week 6 Sports Betting and Early Picks

Washington Redskins +6½ (-115) over Philadelphia Eagles - WIN
Tennessee Titans -3 (+105) over Baltimore Ravens - PUSH
Arizona Cardinals +1 (-110) over Buffalo Bills - WIN
Miami Dolphins +7 (-110) over San Diego Chargers -WIN

This week's early picks:

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!
Cleveland Browns +8 (-115) over New York Giants

The Browns at home on the national stage on MNF going up against the defending Super Bowl Champs who absolutely crushed the Seahawks last week. Looks like the Giants are the bet, but I'd rather take my chances on this hugely under rated home dog with 2 weeks to prepare.

Arizona Cardinals +6 (-110) over Dallas Cowboys

Another great home dog here. The Cowboys have got to be the most overrated team in the league. I actually have the Cards favored this week, and I'm betting them with confidence.

I'll be back with more picks later this week.

Good Luck

The Online Sports Bettor