Saturday, October 11, 2008

NFL Week 6 Sports Betting - Sunday Oct 12th

It’s week 6 in the NFL, and I’m adding a few bets below.

Atlanta Falcons +3 (-110) over Chicago Bears
Yes, I’m betting another home dog this week. Atlanta is a good team this year. Their only loses are to the exact same two teams that the Bears lost too, yet they are dogs? I’ll take the points on this one.

Jacksonville Jaguars +3½ (-120) over Denver Broncos
Like all the other games I’m on, this line is off. I have the Jags as small favorites, so I’m taking the points here and expecting Jax to leave it all on the field going into the bye.

Bets already made:
Arizona Cardinals +6 (-110) over Dallas Cowboys
Cleveland Browns +8 (-115) over New York Giants

I also really like the Jets this week, but 9 is a lot of points. If I can find it cheaper, I might make a bet, but for now I’m laying off.

Good Luck.

The Online Sports Bettor