Thursday, December 04, 2008

NFL Football Sports Betting - Week 14 Football Bets

Now all NFL bets 33-24 YTD... still winning!

I'm going to Atlantic City this weekend. This will probably be the last time that I post before the Sunday games, so I'm making this my final card for week 14.

Before the rest of my picks, I have to say that I like Detroit this weekend. Minny's defense should be hurt with the suspensions of Pat and Kevin Williams for banned substances. These two are fighting the suspension, and it's still unsure whether or not they will play this weekend. If they are out, I think this is Detroit's best chance at a win this season.

Pittsburgh Steelers -3 (-110) over Dallas Cowboys

The Cowboys have been beating up on weaker West Coast teams. Now they're traveling to Pittsburgh to face the best the AFC has to offer, and they should hit a wall. The Steelers rolled last week in the cold, and this should continue in week 14.

Miami Dolphins Pick (-110) over Buffalo Bills

Miami is the better team, and Buffalo doesn't know who will be their starting quarterback. The game is in Toronto, so there isn't really a home team. The game is in a dome, so weather isn't a factor. There is no reason not to bet Miami.

New England Patriots -5 (-110) over Seattle Seahawks

The Pats got killed last week against a good team. Now they travel West to face a much weaker opponent. New England also still has a shot at the post season. Seattle has nothing to play for.

That's it for week 14. Good Luck.

The Online Sports Bettor