Sunday, January 18, 2009

NFL Football Sports Betting - Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers

Well, yesterday I did a good size write-up on the Philadelphia Eagles at Arizona Cardinals game. Today I'm picking the Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers game, but don't expect as much analysis. I also have a few prop bets for today. My NFL season record is 49-32.

Pittsburgh Steelers -6 (-110) over Baltimore Ravens

The Steelers have a better defense, special teams, and pass game. I give the Ravens the edge in the run game, but the Steelers with Fast Willie Parker aren't far behind. Basically this game comes down to defense which is very close between the two teams, and offensive weapons, where the Ravens aren't even close to the Steelers. As long as the Steelers are clicking, this shouldn't be close.

Player Prop Bets for today:
Big Ben OV 202.5 passing yds -120
H. Ward OV 67.5 receiving yds -100
E. James OV 52.5 rushing yds -110

Good Luck

The Online Sports Bettor