Saturday, January 10, 2009

NFL Football Sports Betting – Saturday Football Bet - NFL Playoffs Week 2

I had a nice win on the BCS Championship game on Thursday, and now it's time to win some money on the NFL. I have 1 game going today, and I expect to have another bet up tomorrow. Today's play is:

Baltimore Ravens/Tennessee Titans UNDER 34

This number is low, but it should be. This under is about as low as it can go where people will actually still bet the under. While I think this number should be even lower, Vegas never sets unders lower than this level because no one would bet the under. So even if Vegas thinks the real line should be 17, the over/under will still be set around 34. That is what's happening here today. There is good value on this under.

My NFL record is 48-31 YTD.

Good Luck today.

The Online Sports Bettor