Monday, January 26, 2009

NFL Football Sports Betting - Super Bowl Prop Bets

I'm stilling waiting to pick a side on this game, but I've already bet a few props. These are all from BoDog. My 2008-09 season NFL record is 53-33.

Total Rushing Yards – Edgerrin James OVER 49.5 (+115)

I went over with him in the NFC Championship too. James is a veteran with experience. Expect Arizona to go to him before Hightower.

Total Receptions - Anquan Boldin OVER 5.5 (-135)

Pittsburgh will be more focused on Larry Fitzgerald as Arizona’s #1 receiver. Boldin also played 12 games this regular season and went over 5.5 receptions in 9 of them. Boldin should be healthy for this game, and he is a part of the offense that the Cards will use with 2 weeks to prepare.

Total Receiving Yards – Hines Ward OVER 69.5 (-105)

As long as he stays healthy, this Super Bowl MVP should go over 70 yards. He’s the Steelers #1 WR threat, and Big Ben will get him the ball.

Who will throw more interceptions in the game? Ben Roethlisberger (PIT) (+120)

Warner can be an interception machine, but I don’t see him turning it over much in the Super Bowl. Meanwhile, the Cards defense has been very good at pressuring the QB and getting picks through out the playoffs. I see this bet at a coin flip, so I’ll take the plus money on Big Ben.

Super Bowl XLIII - Will Barack Obama bring back US tradition and call winning team before broadcast goes off the air? YES (+165)

This president weighs in on the BCS. I think he’ll be calling the Super Bowl winners, and I'll bet it at plus money.

I'll be back later in the week with a side and maybe some more prop bets.

Good Luck.

The Online Sports Bettor