Saturday, January 31, 2009

NFL Football Sports Betting - Super Bowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals - Final Bets

This season my NFL record is 53-33. I already have 7 bets going for this year's Super Bowl, and I'm adding one more today.

Today's bet:
Pittsburgh Steelers/Arizona Cardinals OVER 46.5
The initial numbers suggest this game goes under, but if you weight recent history (the playoffs) a little more, I like the over in this game.

All other plays already bet are below. See past post for write ups. All prop bets were bet at BoDog.

- Arizona Cardinals +7 (-115) over Pittsburgh Steelers
- Total Receiving Yards - Willie Parker UNDER 1.5 (-115)
- Total Rushing Yards – Edgerrin James OVER 49.5 (+115)
- Total Receptions - Anquan Boldin OVER 5.5 (-135)
- Total Receiving Yards – Hines Ward OVER 69.5 (-105)
- Who will throw more interceptions in the game? Ben Roethlisberger (PIT) (+120)
- Will Barack Obama bring back US tradition and call winning team before broadcast goes off the air? YES (+165)

It's been a hell of a season. Good Luck tomorrow. I hope we both win money and have some fun... I'll be getting wasted.

The Online Sports Bettor