Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fantasy Football Week 3 Waiver Wires Pick Ups

3-0 last weekend. 4-2 for the year. Making some money already :O)

I didn't have a play on yesterday's game. I usually start betting on Monday night football later in the year, so if you're following me, check back on Mondays to see if I have a play.

I don't often post fantasy football pick ups (and who knows if I ever will again), but almost everyone plays now, so I thought I'd throw out a few names that I'm targeting this week.

Mario Manningham - #2 WR on the Giants. Had TDs in their first 2 games.

Johnny Knox - He seems to be Cutler's new favorite target. He had a TD and 70 yards last week. He could become the #1 WR in Chicago.

Justin Forsett - He's current splitting carries with Julius Jones. Jones is the starter in Seattle, but he outplayed him on Sunday.

Mike Sims-Walker - Troy Williamson is out of the year, so Sims-Walker is now the #2 WR in Jacksonville. He had 106 yards and a TD last week.

Chris Brown - No, not the singer. He's that back up RB in Houston. With Steve Slaton's struggles, it's not a bad idea to grab Brown now. He got 8 carries last week, and he could start stealing more.

That's all for now. I'll have some bets for you later in the week.

Good Luck

The Online Sports Bettor