Sunday, October 28, 2007

NFL Sports Betting - Week 8 Football Bets - Last minute add

Adding a final, final bet this week. See the last post for all other week 8 bets.

San Diego Chargers -9 -110

"Just getting a chance to say 'You know what, I'm going home' To me that's special," running back LaDainian Tomlinson said in the locker room after the team's final workout in Arizona. "I think these guys feel the same way."

"Just thinking about it I get goosebumps," Tomlinson said. "I think it's going to be very emotional, and I wouldn't be surprised if there were a lot of tears in that stadium."

"From a fire and home and town perspective, it's been a rough week for so many people in San Diego who had it a lot tougher than we did," Philip Rivers said. "From a football perspective, it's been challenging, but at the same time it's been good. ... With the right guys, you can make any place work, any situation be a good one."

"Sometimes when you cheer, you're able to let some steam off, just to yell," Tomlinson said. "So hopefully we give them a lot to cheer about on Sunday."

Do I really need to add anything to this? I don't think so...

Good Luck.

The Online Sports Bettor

Labels: , , , ,