Sunday, April 20, 2008

2009 Baseball Betting

I still haven't started betting baseball yet, and I'm sure that I've missed some great opportunities.

I'm not playing fantasy baseball this year for the first time in years, and when you don't have to follow almost every team daily, it's really easy to get out of touch with the season. Sure I know the Yanks inside and out, but almost nothing about other teams since last year.

Quick thoughts on this season:
I think that the Tigers will go on a few nice winning streaks this year and make the playoffs.
The Nationals will sucks as always. Betting against them often could be costly (because of the odds), but there should be some good spots to fade this team.
The Yanks are not a sub-500 team. They will start winning regularly soon.

My lunch just got here, so I'm done writing for now... I'll probably start watching the baseball odds tonight, and make an effort to try to get back in the game and win some money soon.

Good Luck.

The Online Sports Bettor

Labels: ,