Saturday, April 26, 2008

Betting on the NFL Draft & Baseball

Who will the New York Jets take with the #6 pick in the NFL Draft?
Darren McFadden 5/2 (at BoDog)

Darren McFadden says he loves New York and thinks the Jets will take him with the sixth-overall pick. "I feel like if I'm still up there when they're picking, they're probably going to try to take me. Just being around them, getting that vibe from them. Talking to them, I get that vibe." With McFadden being so vocal, I'm not sure any other team will take him before the Jets. Also those teams have bigger needs to address. I think McFadden will be a Jet.

Los Angeles Dodgers
Brad Penny (R) -175 (also at BoDog)

I blame the long rain delay for the Yanks lost the other day. Tonight I'm looking to get some money back on a big favorite. How can you not like Penny at home on a Saturday Night? He's facing the Colorado Rockies and pitcher Mark Redman (L) who has a lifetime ERA of 7.20 vs the Dodgers.

Good Luck.

The Online Sports Bettor

Labels: , ,