Sunday, October 05, 2008

Football Sports Betting - NFL Week 5 Free Picks

Washington Redskins +6½ (-115) over Philadelphia Eagles (bet at Bodog)

The Skins are much better team than people give them credit for. Sure they are on the road for the 2nd week in a row, but we saw what they could do at Dallas last week and I expect to see more of the same today.

Tennessee Titans -3 (+105) over Baltimore Ravens

Tenn (4-0) is more proven and undefeated. Baltimore (2-1) lost to the only decent team they played. That said, this line is way too low.

So the lines adjusted for both NFL bets that I made earlier in the week. Basically, I locked in value by betting both of these early, before the line movement, which moved the way I bet.

Arizona Cardinals +1 (-110) over Buffalo Bills - This line is now the Cards -1
Miami Dolphins +7 (-110) over San Diego Chargers - This line is now Miami +7 (-115)

I still like both these bets even with the current lines.

I'm still thinking about a bet on the Seahawks, but I'll probably pass for now. 1-1 on college bets yesterday.

Good Luck.

The Online Sports Bettor