Sunday, September 23, 2007

NFL Sports Betting - Week 3 Football Bets - Added Bets

Troy was an easy win, but Stanford was a bust. I guess I deserve that for betting with the books...

Carolina Panthers -3½ -110
Betting into the Home Dog, and fading the lowly Falcons. Can anyone blame me? They are terrible.

Detroit Lions/Philadelphia Eagles UNDER 44 -110
Detroit Lions +5½ -110
The Total is where it is because of Detriot's passing attact, but I think they will run more this week with Jones back. Philly hasn't been all that impressive this year. The coach's kids are all messed up, McNabb is in the press for more drama, and Westbrook should be limited. I can see Detriot winning outright, but I'll take the points.

This is my full card for the week.

Good Luck.

The Online Sports Bettor

Labels: , , , , ,