Friday, September 28, 2007

NFL Sports Betting - Week 4 Football Bets

It's week 4 in the NFL, and I feel really good about it. This is the week things get on track.

There are so many home dogs this week! Too bad I they can't all win.

This is my full card for the NFL this week. No added plays except maybe on Monday.

Detroit Lions +3 -115 (2 unit play)
Home team getting points. Detroit has a very dangerous offense that loves to throw. And Da Bear's secondary is beat up! Harris, Briggs, Vasher, Tillman... My money's on Detroit.

Atlanta Falcons +3 -105
Home team getting points. I've seen the Falcons +2.5 even though the world is on Houston. The books are begging for action on this game, and they are all backing the Birds. I like it... After all, the Texans starting #1 receiver is Andre Davis!

Oakland Raiders +5 -110
Miami is terrible. This is a good spot for them to get a win, but 5 points is too many points for this team to give anyone, even the Raiders.

Buffalo Bills +3½ -110
Home team getting points. The Bill's 3 losses came against teams with an 8-1 record, so the schedule has not been easy. But they can beat the Jets! They would love win vs their division rival at home. They are motivated and could get their first win this week. And I'm getting 3½ points...

Kansas City Chiefs/San Diego Chargers UNDER 38½ -110
There is serious money on this under. I found a good line, so I took it.

Baltimore Ravens/Cleveland Browns OVER 40 -110
Value in this line. The Ravens defense is not as tough as last year.

Good Luck!

The Online Sports Bettor

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,