Wednesday, October 31, 2007

NFL Sports Betting - Week 9 Football Bets - Added Plays

There are some real interesting home dogs this week. They were for shit last week, and I'm purposely avoiding the New England/Indy game at all costs.

Philadelphia Eagles +3 +110
Okay I only took 3 on this game, but I don't even think I will need it. The Cowboys are statistically the better team here, but they have had a much weaker schedule skewing the stats. The public is in love with the Boys (91%), and even though I don't believe in "trap games", this one fits the profile perfectly.

Tennessee Titans -3½ -115
Carolina' weak defense should let Vince Young rebound nicely this week. Mean while, the Titans D should have no problem handling an offense lead by David Carr.

Already on:
Arizona Cardinals/Tampa Bay Buccaneers OVER 37½ -110

I'll be posting more later.

Good Luck

The Online Sports Bettor

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,