Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Ron Paul raises $5 million in the 3rd quarter

In case you haven't heard of him, Ron Paul is campaigning for President of the United States. And why do I care? Aside from the fact that he is anti-war, anti-tax, and anti-big government, he is very pro internet and free trade (which is great for online sports betting).

In his words, Ron Paul "believes strongly that the internet should not be regulated by the federal government and believes even more strongly that people should be free to engage in the activities they wish, as long as they are willing to take responsibility for their actions.”

I support Ron Paul for obvious reasons (I mean he does have 2 first names). But I think everyone should take a look at what this man stands for and form their own opinion...

Sports Betting - Already on a few bets for week 5. I got a good line on the Packers, but the public is all over them, and I don't like it. I'll be watching this game...

I'll be back with more bets later in the week.

Good Luck.

The Online Sports Bettor

Labels: , , ,