Saturday, January 26, 2008

Super Bowl XLII Lines & Bets

Looking around I can find the Pats -11 right now... It's tempting as I'm pretty sure I'll be taking New England in this game.

The Giants have rolled through the playoffs, and have been monsters against the spread in the 2nd half. The Pats have been the exact opposite, going 1-7 against the spread in their last 8. In spite of this (and my best friend swearing that the Pats will only win by 3), I'm still leaning toward New England here.

First off, there is no way the Pats lose this game. They are probably the best football team in history. Secondly the Giants defense has been winning their games, but they don't match up well with the Pats offense. You can point to the end of season game where NY only lost by 3, but the Gmen did get a garbage TD at the end of the game...

Anyway, I did make my first Super Bowl Prop Bet at BoDog (Link).

2008 Super Bowl XLII Props - Ahmad Bradshaw - Total Receiving Yards UNDER 11½ -130

Good Luck.

The Online Sports Bettor

Labels: , , , ,