Sunday, January 27, 2008

Super Bowl XLII Prop Bets

Are you going through the Sunday Football withdrawal this weekend? No games to watch, no stat lines to track... I know I can't wait until next weekend. For now, I'm adding a few prop bets.

Will Laurence Maroney score a touchdown? YES -210

He rushed for 2 TDs the last time he's faced the Giants. Belichick has been using him well in the redzone, and Maroney has scored a TD in the Pats last 5 games. The line is a little steep, but I really like this play.

Plaxico Burress - Longest Reception OVER 23½ -115

Burress is the Giants only deep threat, and I expect them to target him deep at least a few times in the Super Bowl. Hopefully he'll come down with 1.

I'm already on:
Ahmad Bradshaw - Total Receiving Yards UNDER 11½ -130

All my Super Bowl Prop Bets are from BoDog (Link). I'll be back with more props and bets this week.

Good Luck.

The Online Sports Bettor

Labels: , , , , , , ,