Sunday, February 03, 2008

Super Bowl Bets on Super Bowl Sunday

A few more hours until Super Bowl 42...

As you can see from my previous post, I'm taking the Pats to win staight up. The line on this has actually drop at BoDog from where I bet it. It's now -420.

Anyway, a lot of people have asked me my stance on the over/under in this game (currently at 54½). While I haven't bet the total (and probably still won't), I am leaning toward the under but don't see much value in it. I simply don't think it's worth a bet.

Aside from that, I still really like the New England Money Line and if forced to pick a spread bet, I would lean toward the Pats less the points this Super Bowl. People that say that the Patriots can only win the big game by 3 points, but that's garbage. Every game is different.

Again I'm listing the Super Bowl Prop Bets that I'm on. All can be found at BoDog
- Ahmad Bradshaw - Total Receiving Yards UNDER 11½ -130
- Will Laurence Maroney score a touchdown? YES -210
- Plaxico Burress - Longest Reception OVER 23½ -115
- Will the entire Fox pre-game team pick the Patriots to win the Super Bowl? NO +130
- How Many Times will Joe Buck mention Peyton Manning's name during the Broadcast? (Joe Buck must mention full name in order to count.) UNDER 5½ -120

Good Luck Football Fans. I'm rooting for a good game, and of course to win most (if not all) of my Super Bowl Bets.

The Online Sports Bettor

Labels: , , , ,